According to the United States Census Bureau, Lake in the Hills is a Village that is located in McHenry County, Illinois at 42.18 degrees North and 88.33 degrees West.
The village's time zone is America/Chicago, and the village's primary telephone area code is 847.
The land area of Lake in the Hills is about 10.36 square miles, whereas the water area of the village is about 0.23 square miles.
McHenry County's land area is about 603 square miles, so the village occupies about 1.7 percent of the county's total land area.
Current Weather Conditions in Lake in the Hills, Illinois
The Census Bureau estimates that Lake in the Hills had about 28,634 residents in 2019, which is approximately 2,764 people per square mile of land area.
According to recent American Community Survey data, the median household income in Lake in the Hills was about $92,872 per year.
The Illinois counties map at upper right shows McHenry County, highlighted in red.
Use the menu below to display interactive maps of Lake in the Hills, either in a frame on this page or in full-screen mode.
Use the menu below to display categorized Lake in the Hills directories.
|Lake in the Hills Directory Page:
Nearby Illinois Cities and Towns *
- Algonquin (8) - Algonquin, Illinois demographics and maps.
- Cary (5) - Cary, Illinois demographics and maps.
- Crystal Lake (24) - Crystal Lake, Illinois solutions directory and maps.
- Dundee (2) - Dundee, Illinois information and maps.
- Elgin (24) - Elgin, Illinois solutions directory and maps.
- Huntley (2) - Huntley, Illinois information and maps.
- McHenry (9) - McHenry, Illinois demographics and directory.
* Parenthesized numbers indicate economic activity levels.
Copyright © 2011-2022 RegionalDirectory.us. All rights reserved.
Lake in the Hills, Illinois Regional Directory Categories Menu