According to the United States Census Bureau, Sonoma is a City that is located in Sonoma County, California at 38.29 degrees North and 122.46 degrees West.
The city's time zone is America/Los Angeles, and the city's primary telephone area code is 707.
The land area of Sonoma is about 2.74 square miles, whereas the water area of the city is about 0.00 square miles.
Sonoma County's land area is about 1,576 square miles, so the city occupies about 0.2 percent of the county's total land area.
Current Weather Conditions in Sonoma, California
The Census Bureau estimates that Sonoma had about 11,108 residents in 2017, which is approximately 4,054 people per square mile of land area.
According to recent American Community Survey data, Sonoma had 4,978 total estimated households and the median household income was about $66,951 per year.
The California counties map at upper right shows Sonoma County, highlighted in red.
Use the menu below to display interactive maps of Sonoma, either in a frame on this page or in full-screen mode.
Use the menu below to display categorized Sonoma directories.
|Sonoma Products and Services Directory|
Nearby California Cities and Towns *
- Napa (18) - Napa, California solutions directory and maps.
- Novato (12) - Novato, California demographics and directory.
- Petaluma (23) - Petaluma, California solutions directory and maps.
- Rohnert Park (3) - Rohnert Park, California information and maps.
- San Rafael (27) - San Rafael, California solutions directory and maps.
- Santa Rosa (52) - Santa Rosa, California products & services directory.
- Vallejo (3) - Vallejo, California information and maps.
* Parenthesized numbers indicate economic activity levels.
Sonoma, California Regional Directory Categories Menu