According to the United States Census Bureau, Winterville is a Town that is located in Pitt County, North Carolina at 35.53 degrees North and 77.40 degrees West.
The town's time zone is America/New York, and the town's primary telephone area code is 252.
The land area of Winterville is about 4.63 square miles, whereas the water area of the town is about 0.00 square miles.
Pitt County's land area is about 652 square miles, so the town occupies about 0.7 percent of the county's total land area.
Current Weather Conditions in Winterville, North Carolina
The Census Bureau estimates that Winterville had about 9,654 residents in 2017, which is approximately 2,085 people per square mile of land area.
According to recent American Community Survey data, Winterville had 3,341 total estimated households and the median household income was about $58,801 per year.
The North Carolina counties map at upper right shows Pitt County, highlighted in red.
Use the menu below to display interactive maps of Winterville, either in a frame on this page or in full-screen mode.
Use the menu below to display categorized Winterville directories.
Nearby North Carolina Cities and Towns *
- Goldsboro (15) - Goldsboro, North Carolina demographics and directory.
- Greenville (21) - Greenville, North Carolina solutions directory and maps.
- Jacksonville (8) - Jacksonville, North Carolina demographics and maps.
- Kinston (3) - Kinston, North Carolina information and maps.
- New Bern (8) - New Bern, North Carolina demographics and maps.
- Rocky Mount (5) - Rocky Mount, North Carolina demographics and maps.
- Wilson (5) - Wilson, North Carolina demographics and maps.
* Parenthesized numbers indicate economic activity levels.
Winterville, North Carolina Regional Directory Categories Menu