According to the United States Census Bureau, Bandon is a City that is located in Coos County, Oregon at 43.12 degrees North and 124.41 degrees West.
The city's time zone is America/Los Angeles, and the city's primary telephone area code is 541.
The land area of Bandon is about 2.77 square miles, whereas the water area of the city is about 0.37 square miles.
Coos County's land area is about 1,596 square miles, so the city occupies about 0.2 percent of the county's total land area.
Current Weather Conditions in Bandon, Oregon
The Census Bureau estimates that Bandon had about 3,037 residents in 2014, which is approximately 1,096 people per square mile of land area.
The Oregon counties map at upper right shows Coos County, highlighted in red.
Use the menu below to display interactive maps of Bandon, either in a frame on this page or in full-screen mode.
Use the menu below to display categorized Bandon directories.
|Bandon Products and Services Directory|
Selected Bandon, Oregon Listings
These representative Bandon listings provide some insight into the city's cultural environment and economic climate.
Bain Insurance Agency
Bandon Coffee Cafe
- Auto Insurance
- Insurance Agents & Brokers
- Life Insurance
Bandon Fish Market
Bandon School District
BY The Sea Gardens
Dr. Sharen C Strong
Rayjen Coffee Co
- Grocery Stores & Supermarkets
- Food Products Wholesale & Manufacturers
- Canners & Food Processors
- Condiments & Sauces Wholesale & Manufacturers
- Condiments & Sauces Retail
Strong Sharen C DMD PC
- Coffee & Tea Wholesale & Manufacturers
Table Rock Motel
- Crafts & Craft Supplies Retail
- Knitting & Crocheting Accessories & Supplies
Nearby Oregon Cities and Towns *
* Parenthesized numbers indicate economic activity levels.
Copyright © 2011-2022 RegionalDirectory.us. All rights reserved.
Bandon, Oregon Regional Directory Categories Menu