According to the United States Census Bureau, Wrentham is a Town that is located in Norfolk County, Massachusetts at 42.05 degrees North and 71.36 degrees West.
The town's time zone is America/New York, and the town's primary telephone area code is 774.
The land area of Wrentham is about 21.71 square miles, whereas the water area of the town is about 0.90 square miles.
Norfolk County's land area is about 396 square miles, so the town occupies about 5.5 percent of the county's total land area.
Current Weather Conditions in Wrentham, Massachusetts
The Census Bureau estimates that Wrentham had about 11,422 residents in 2014, which is approximately 526 people per square mile of land area.
According to recent American Community Survey data, Wrentham had 3,904 total estimated households and the median household income was about $99,302 per year.
The Massachusetts counties map at upper right shows Norfolk County, highlighted in red.
Use the menu below to display interactive maps of Wrentham, either in a frame on this page or in full-screen mode.
Use the menu below to display categorized Wrentham directories.
Nearby Massachusetts Cities and Towns *
- Attleboro (6) - Attleboro, Massachusetts demographics and maps.
- Bellingham (3) - Bellingham, Massachusetts information and maps.
- Holliston (5) - Holliston, Massachusetts demographics and maps.
- Milford (4) - Milford, Massachusetts information and maps.
- Natick (11) - Natick, Massachusetts demographics and directory.
- Norwood (12) - Norwood, Massachusetts demographics and directory.
- Walpole (4) - Walpole, Massachusetts information and maps.
* Parenthesized numbers indicate economic activity levels.
Wrentham, Massachusetts Regional Directory Categories Menu