According to the United States Census Bureau, Mississippi State is a Census-designated Place that is located in Oktibbeha County, Mississippi at 33.45 degrees North and 88.79 degrees West.
The place's time zone is America/Chicago, and the place's primary telephone area code is 662.
The land area of Mississippi State is about 2.34 square miles, whereas the water area of the place is about 0.02 square miles.
Oktibbeha County's land area is about 458 square miles, so the place occupies about 0.5 percent of the county's total land area.
Current Weather Conditions in Mississippi State, Mississippi
The Census Bureau estimates that Mississippi State had about 3,637 residents in 2014, which is approximately 1,554 people per square mile of land area.
The Mississippi counties map at upper right shows Oktibbeha County, highlighted in red.
Use the menu below to display interactive maps of Mississippi State, either in a frame on this page or in full-screen mode.
Use the menu below to display categorized Mississippi State directories.
|Mississippi State Directory Page:
Selected Mississippi State, Mississippi Listings
These Mississippi State listings provide some insight into the place's cultural environment and economic climate.
Mafes Sales Store
Ms State University HR
T K Martin Center
- Marketing & Public Relations
- Market Research
Nearby Mississippi Cities and Towns *
- Columbus (3) - Columbus, Mississippi information and maps.
- Jackson (19) - Jackson, Mississippi solutions directory and maps.
- Meridian (3) - Meridian, Mississippi information and maps.
- Oxford (5) - Oxford, Mississippi demographics and maps.
- Tupelo (5) - Tupelo, Mississippi demographics and maps.
* Parenthesized numbers indicate economic activity levels.
Copyright © 2011-2023 RegionalDirectory.us. All rights reserved.
Mississippi State, Mississippi Regional Directory Categories Menu